BUFFS

FITNESS ARCHIVES

Thursday, March 25, 2010

ON WHY I DECIDED TO BLOG ABOUT FITNESS

Guess i started writing because i believe it will help me in my journey to find that hollywood body, anybody who likes working out most likely also wants to look like brad pit in troy,gerard butler in 300 or georges st pierre of the UFC. I write, not only for me, but for you men who want to be superman but dont know how. Ive been working out on and off for the last 10 years. And when i say off, i reeeeeeaaaaaaallllyyyy mean off.

Ive only been seriously working out for 1 year. Before i would go into a gym workout 2 or 3 bodyparts. Or i would copy programs from diffrent magazines. I got a little buff around 2002, i tried to get abs but i didnt really know how. My diet was hit and miss. The pattern was familiar. Id get fat. Lose weight. Fat, not so fat. Buff and kinda muscular then muscles would shrink and here comes the christmas belly or the beer belly. It went on and on like that. Finally last year a friend of mine whos been on the ABSDIET for years lent the book to me. I told myself "if i dont get abs now ill never get abs". i was 32 after all and believe me ladies and gentlemen when you reach your 30's your metabolism starts telling you to go fuck yourself=).

So i went on the abs diet and its exercise program of circuits and interval cardio. Ate 6 times a day. Lean meats, nuts,lowfat dairy,whey and had 1 cheatmeal a week=)...went thru a gazilion magazines and tried diffrent programs. I STOPPED DRINGKING BEER FOR 13 WEEKS!!!!!! believe me i use to have a love affair with beer. I exercised myself to exhaustion and still no abs. I kept on doing research and kept on changing programs. Too make the long story short i got a 6 pac in 6 months(well it was more of a 5 pac haha).

But alas about a month later i went to the states for a vacation, christmas came like a tornado and coup de grace? I was in a theater production that made me miss 1 of my meals and made me uber hungry when it was done. My abs now need special lighting to be seen by the eye. Im on that journey again. But ive uped the antey. I promised myself to find that 6th ab and not only will i be leaner. Ill be bigger and stonger.

I hope to hear from you,who share the same passion for bodybuilding, mixed martial arts, boxing, supplements, and the like. Remember you are not brad pitt, you are not jason statham, you are not gerard butler or georges st pierre. But you are you, and like me, a guy who had a beer belly and not really gifted with the greatest genetics, you can be the best you can be and find those abs beneath the flabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE FITNES ARCHIVE

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE IN MY BLOG?